The Hague WaterMax® is a state-of-the-art, customizable, comprehensive water conditioning system with a variety of unique features! The WaterMax® has a multi-compartment media tank, permitting it to be customized using different kinds of media—what removes the contaminants in your water—in a single system. Often, just one WaterMax® can do the job of 2-3 or more pieces of equipment another company might require—more space for you and less for water treatment. The WaterMax® also monitors your water consumption so only the necessary amounts of water and salt are used in the backwash/regeneration phase, saving on both water and salt consumption. And the WaterMax® is backed by a 25-year Manufacturer’s Limited warranty, the best in the industry.
Other WaterMax ® Features:
- The WaterMax® regenerates from the bottom up (we call it counter-current regeneration), not top down like traditional water softeners! This allows the WaterMax® to use soft water to regenerate the softening resin (restoring its cleaning capacity). This regeneration can take up to 80% less time, using 50% less regenerant (salt), and up to 80% less water than traditional softeners.
- The WaterMax® uses high capacity, fine mesh water softening resin in packed beds—unique in the industry. This provides far greater surface area for contaminant removal and prevents ‘channeling’ that occurs in traditional systems, where only a fraction of the media actually contacts the water for contaminant removal.
- The WaterMax’s® integrated, self-cleaning, sediment filter eliminates another piece of equipment traditional water softeners would require, and future costs and maintenance.
- The 1” valve ports and 1 ¼” distribution tube afford high flow and minimal pressure drop.
- An integrated bacteriostat inhibits the growth of bacteria in the water softener resin bed.
Hague Quality Water International brings more than 50 years of engineering and science to bear in the construction of all of its water conditioning products. The WaterMax® is its crown jewel of the Hague product line! All of Hague’s products are made in America, just outside Columbus, Ohio. Hague is the only American Made and American Owned water treatment company, still owned by the Hague family since they started the business in 1960!
Our customized, patented, whole house water treatment systems, including a full line of water filters, water softeners, water conditioners, and reverse osmosis drinking water systems represent over 40 years of engineering expertise. It’s easy to see why the WATERMAX® is the right solution for well water and city water applications. Call us for a Free Water Analysis and let us show you how we can help, 888-741-1711 or local 303-728-4899.