Do YOU drink water daily?
Water constitutes 85% of the body and is critical in regulating all body organs and temperature, dissolving solids, and moving nutrients throughout the body. Because water is naturally low in sodium, has no fat, cholesterol, or caffeine, and isn’t flushed straight through the body like other beverages, it’s the natural solution to help reach your body’s daily fluid quota. So drink water, a lot!
The National Academy of Medicine advises that we consume roughly 3 liters (about 13 cups) of daily beverages. This varies by activity level, health circumstances (including pregnancy), and age.
The benefits of drinking lots of water
Drinking water has a number of benefits for the body. Some of the main benefits of drinking water daily include:
- Maintaining proper hydration. Water makes up a large portion of the human body, and it is essential for maintaining proper hydration. Dehydration can lead to a number of symptoms, including fatigue, headache, and dry mouth.
- Regulating body temperature. Water helps to regulate body temperature by dissipating heat through sweating.
- Flushing out toxins. Water helps to flush out toxins and waste products from the body, which is important for maintaining good health and preventing illness.
- Aiding digestion. Water can help to soften and break down food in the digestive system, which can make it easier for the body to absorb nutrients.
- Boosting skin health. Water can help to keep the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help to prevent dryness and keep the skin looking youthful.
- Improving mental clarity and focus. Adequate hydration can help to improve mental clarity and focus, as well as physical performance.
The bottom line is that if you feel like you are thirsty, then you should drink water! But, make sure you are drinking the healthiest water possible by contacting Rocky Mountain Water Conditioning at 888-741-1711 or local 303-728-4899.
Better Water For Better Living!