A Water Treatment System with More Flexibility!
4 stages of water filtration allow Complete Customization to meet your specific water quality needs.
Hague’s water treatment system uses high-capacity fine mesh resin, vacuum VIBRAPACKED™ for maximum volume. This provides more surface space, allowing more capacity and fewer regenerations.
Super Smart Computer Controlled System
Operations that run on only a 12 VAX transformer and has a capacitor that retains settings during power outages. No more resetting your unit when the power goes out! The unit tracks water consumption and can be set to Regenerate by Consumption, On Demand, or By Calendar. Tracking allows for absolute brining to help you get the most out of your water treatment system.
What is Absolute Brining and How Does it Help Me Make the Most out of my Water Treatment System?
It’s a Hague exclusive feature which adjusts the salt dosage to the exact amount required for each regeneration. It means that the WaterMax® water treatment system never wastes salt or water.
About Our Control Valve on Our Water Treatment System
- The Hydro-Slide Piston is the only internal moving part and is Teflon® encapsulated for years of trouble-free operation. Hague’s valve has been tested for over 100,000 cycles with no detectable wear.
- Built-in Bypass offers convenient single-handle operation.
- Blending Valve is installer-adjusted to precisely match your softness preference.
- Test Port offers easy access for water testing.
- 1″ Valve permits easy connection to larger plumbing, or easily reduce to 3/4″.
- Internal plumbing is 1 1/4″ to limit pressure loss through units, larger than typically found in the industry.
- Valve position is controlled by WaterMax® exclusive magnetic technology – no solenoids or switches.
Other Benefits of the Hague Water Treatment System
- High flow rate: 13 GPM at 15 psi pressure drop – substantially better than our competition!
- Whole-house, self-cleaning filter reduces dirt and sediment to a nominal 20 microns – smaller than the eye can see. No cartridges to change!
- Regeneration as short as 12 minutes.
- Uses as little as 14 gallons of water per regeneration.
- Removes 6,000 grains of hardness per 1 pound of salt or salt substitute.
FREE Consultation on Your Water and Our Water Treatment Systems!
Are you looking for a water treatment system, but not exactly sure how to choose one? If you are located in the Denver Metro Area, Colorado’s Front Range, Foothills or Mountain Communities call now for a free consultation and find out how WaterMax will fix your water troubles! Call toll free at 888-741-1711 or local 303-728-4899.
Better Water For Better Living!